Contrasts, that fascinate and memories that stay – the reasons why people come to Estonia, and continue to take others with them next time. Estonians background, and the formation of their national identity through the ages, also through the ages of coastal people, are perfect examples of Estonians mental strength, perseverance and surviving while being such a tiny nation. Estonians have a colorful history of the 20th century, which is re-written and taught by at least three different regimes. It is unavoidable not to introduce to you Tallinn’s medieval heritage, since you have already arrived here. However, we wish to show you something Estonians don´t show to everyone – the life where future has successfully managed to keep hand-in-hand with the past.
Viimsi parish – the golden parish of Estonia. Homes of most successful people in Estonia are there. On the opposite shore, the beautiful city skyline reminds to Viimsi population, that they are not part of Tallinn. But Viimsi habitants are proud of it, because of its identity many of them still think of themselves as coastal nation even today.
We shall take you to discover the richest region of Estonia, where is town Viimsi on Viimsi peninsula – historic, but at the same time contemporary, where the future has successfully managed to keep hand-in-hand with the past. We shall visit Pringi coastal village in order to make acquaintance of the Estonian coastal nation´s daily though, but interesting life throughout the centuries. Curator of the museum tells stories about the Baltic Sea from the peak of merchandising, coastal richness, smuggling trading, which were some of the result of the Finnish Dry law and life behind the Soviet boarders. We will also enjoy coastal food culture, which is characterized by simple, fresh flavors – to get the best out everything, let´s prepare delicious historical meals together. A lot of exciting heritage, that we would be most happy to share with you – come and enjoy yourself!
Price of the package per person starting from 157 eur per day.
The price includes:
- English speaking travel assistant
- Local English speaking guides
- Accommodation in a double room
- Meals (two breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners)
- Transportation to move around (coach bus, accessible coach bus if needed)
- Sightseeing tours in Tallinn´s Old Town, Tallinn ‘s area, Viimsi
- All the museum tickets including in the program
- Visit to the TV tower
- Hotel water park
- Bus driver’s accommodation, catering
For extra charge:
- Concert ticket; ballroom dancing with dance teacher for people with mobility impairment; karaoke; other entertainment
- Accommodation in a single room or double room for one
- Spa Services
- Lunch on third day of trip (the possibility of pre-ordered meals, snack pack)
- Customer side travel assistant accommodation, meals, visits to museums and TV tower, concert ticket
- Personal assistant whose job is to assist relatives and close ones through the trip to provide them with rest
The trip is organized for people with moving impairment, chronically ill, physical and mental disabilities, pregnant and elderly people. And of course it´s is all created so you could enjoy the trip with your close ones.
For additional information, feel free to use contact us.
To book a trip or get a price offer, please use the following form.
Please note that additional Optional Services such as accommodation in single rooms, therapeutic packages and treatments (not originally included in the Standard Package), aid rental, transport and catering separate from the group, tickets for cultural events (not originally included in the Standard Package), personal assistant, are not part of a Standard Package and should be booked and paid in advance.
NB! Package and its contents are intellectual property of Accessible Baltics OÜ.
(*) Optional service are not included in the price of the standard package. You can see our optional services from page OUR UNIQUENESS.