Wheelchair accessible Baltic travel packages for groups or individual trips?
Our company’s main product is a tour package as complete set of all the required services, such as:
- transportation from origin to destination and back again
- adapted, wheelchair accessible Baltic accommodation
- catering for both conventional and special menus
- unique travel program with the museum tickets, appropriate language speaking tour escort and guide
- service, as part of which we have thought through the details of both the physical infrastructure and the availability of the necessary medical aid and equipment aspects.
The detailed contents of the tourism for all package are defined for 0,5-7 day long programs, which are compiled for 14-20 person group´s, 12 people group´s or individual offers for 1-8 people. All packages are compiled according to the preferences of holiday activities.
For extra charge, we offer OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- personal assistant whose job is to assist relatives and close ones through the trip to provide them with rest.
- single room accommodation possibility
- different treatments and non-treatments that are therapeutic in nature and determined by an on-site physician consultation
- intimate dinner or lunch opportunities on recommended restaurants
- if desired, independent transport (wheelchair accessible Baltic) for moving separately from the group
- aids (eg. wheelchair, crutches etc.)
- cultural events tickets for other than in the pre-arranged program
It is important to know that option for additional on-demand services are not part of the tour package and should be booked and paid in advance.